Monday 30 January 2012

Hi!


Allow me to introduce myself - my name is Mandi O and I am a mum of two absolutely adorable children (I'm not biased - honest). Call us crazy but my husband and I have decided that now is the perfect time to try and get pregnant for the 3rd and (absolutely) final time. We've not been trying that much yet I find myself becoming obsessed with everything pregnancy related. I'm charting my temperature, researching every little symptom I think may be related and I seem to convince myself that yep in fact I have every symptom!! Except I'm not pregnant....I've learned all the lingo; TTC, CM, BB's, BBT....


There are SOOOO many sites and forums that have people listing their symptoms, signs and questions yet noone answers! They all just write their own symptoms, signs and more questions! And then noone ever bothers to repost to say if their symptoms were actually pregnancy related or they (like me) just convinced themselves and nope, not to be...so its a bit hard to compare!


I thought i'd start this blog to further my obsession...by recording everything for all to read! :) I will also do some research for you ladies that are in the same boat as I am and try to sort out as much fact from fiction that I can :) I'd love to hear your stories also.


Thanks for reading! 


Mandi O xx

No comments:

Post a Comment