Thursday 16 February 2012

Lets just talk..

Don't have a specific topic in mind today so thought we could just chat about where I'm at now (that's right its ALL about me!) and whats going on with my body.

So I am on day 16 of my cycle now. Yesterday my temperature went up from 36.8 to 37.0 and this was the same this morning. I'm apparently supposed to ovulate tomorrow so we'll see if my temp spikes up any more than this. I have to say that charting is really good because I can see how my temperature has been throughout the month:

I've been looking over my past posts about ovulation etc on what to expect around this time and I've been checking my CM too. Its white and creamy (eww!!) and kind of looks like egg whites which is what its supposed to look like when you are ovulating or just before. I tried to check the position of my cervix...I don't want to do that anymore. I don't get it - it feels like its in the exact same spot and is the exact same firmness during my entire cycle!! Plus I feel weird doing that. I live in a house with 2 children and a husband and the likeliness of them walking in while I'm checking my cervical position is high....'no I promise Hun I'm only checking where my cervix is at the moment'....hmmm that sounds believable!! ;)


Also I've had some other symptoms around that started last night. Mild cramping (nothing like my AF cramps but just small tinges) bloated, my bb's feel swollen and larger than usual and I know it sounds weird but a 'pulling' feeling near my ovaries - just on the one side..

Well that's all from me today, thanks for reading! If you want to ask me anything or talk about a certain topic 'follow' me (on the right) and add a comment :)

Thanks for reading!

Mandi O xx

No comments:

Post a Comment